Enroll in Person
Families wishing to enroll new students into the district may do so at any time during normal business hours. Central registration is located at:
Sylvester Small Administration Building
10 N. Main St.
Akron, OH 44308
Registration & Enrollment
Welcome to Akron Public Schools. Register your new student using Akron Public Schools' online registration system. A new student is defined as new to Akron Public Schools and having never attended a school in Akron Public Schools or a previous Akron Public Schools student who withdrew and is re-enrolling.
Be sure to have any Required Documents (see 'Enrollment Resources' below) as you complete the registration process.
Current Year Registration (2022-23)
Register your new student using Akron Public Schools' online registration system. A new student is defined as new to Akron Public Schools and having never attended a school in Akron Public Schools or a previous Akron Public Schools student who withdrew and is re-enrolling.
Registration for Next School Year (2023-24)
If you are new to Akron Public Schools and would like to pre-register your student for the upcoming school year, please click on the link below to begin the registration process. Prior to beginning the online registration, please gather the required documents. Upload of the documents is required in New Student Registration.
Please log in to your parent account, NOT the student account.Home Access Center login
About Home Access Center
Features and benefits of Home Access Center:
- daily class schedule including room numbers, duration and teachers' names
- attendance (daily and yearly) including tardy, excused or unexcused absents and suspension data
- classwork with assignments and grades
- interim progress report
- marking period report card
- state and federal testing scores
- demographic information as it is registered in our system
- notes or attachments from classroom teachers
- classwork calendar
- ability to see more than one student at a time (parents only)
- allows parents and students to actively monitor progress